Welcome to Many Branches
Here, amongst the rolling hills of Redland Valley you can breath in the fresh prairie air. Let your soul unwind as you explore the walkways, take in the scenery and relax in the incredible Badlands.
Our fully renovated suite provides two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, huge bathroom and fireplace. All curated for a one of a kind getaway.
Who we are
Lorne and Marilyn Toews bought this small piece of paradise in May 2016 after retiring. Since then they have worked tirelessly updating the grounds and bringing the land back to life. They renovated The Suite entirely, from the floors up, creating an incredible space that feels like a home away from home. This level of passion flowed into their own living space as well. With Marilyn’s sophisticated design tastes and Lorne’s engineering skills they have turned a house into a home.
Cooper the Golden Lab/Rottweiler joined the family in April 2019. He is a big fella, with an even bigger heart. Wicket the Weshie joined the gang in December 2020. He is small, but he doesn’t know that! These two will give any guests a warm and welcoming greeting, make sure to bring treats!
From the garden
The Many Branches acreage has a splendid garden, and rows upon rows of saskatoon berry bushes. With all our stay packages a light breakfast is included with jams and preserves, made right from our kitchen, and are also for sale.
There are a lot of incredible activities just next door!
- Rosebud Theatre just a 8 minute drive away
- Passion Play in Drumheller
- Rosebud Town 8 minute drive
- The town of Drumheller , including aquaplex and outdoor splash park a nice 40 minute drive
- Drumheller Guided Ghost Walk Tour guided by our neighbour
- Royal Tyrrell Museum a world class museum featuring incredible dinosaur bones
- Dinosaur Trail Golf & Country Club
- Horseshoe Canyon a spectacular view and/or hike, just 20 mins away
- Hoodoos unique rock formations only found here in all the world
- Scenic walkways, creeks, and bird watching all found outside your door
- Day trip swimming to Hanna (Prairie Oasis 1.5 hours) with stop at hoodoos on the way and ice cream stop in Rosedale on the way back ride the Bleriot ferry
- 11 Bridges of Wayne, scenic drive over 11 unique, wooden trestle bridges.
Book Your Stay
This two bedroom, one bath suite is complete with a full kitchen, living room and fireplace. Outside there is a private table and chairs with umbrella. There are views from every room! With one king bed and one queen bed, there is room for the whole family. Luxurious mattress, linens and cozy accessories wait your arrival. This charming space is guaranteed to make you comfortable and relaxed.
- Enjoy seasonal vegetables from the garden
- Relax in solitude
- Join us for Happy Hour Friday and Saturday evenings from 4-5pm
- Host fires Friday and Saturday evenings, conditions permitting, includes s’mores
- Wildlife spotting (birds, deer, fox etc)
- Inside games as well as outside games available (ladder golf, bocce ball, horseshoes and croquette)
- Pizza oven/smoke and gas bbq (extra costs may apply)
- Use of three season sunroom come rain or shine
- Enjoy numerous outdoor seating options in the sun or shade
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please feel free to contact us :
Redland, Alberta Canada
We want to acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of the Blackfoot Confederacy and Treaty 7 land of the Siksika Nation.